Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Chocolate Vs Vanilla

"but I still love the chocolate flavor.. its my all time favorite" said the girl. "but once you have said you love the chocolate .. shouldnt u stick to it at all times ?" questioned the boy..

" Oh come on its fine.. I eat the chocolate daily but once in a while when I feel like trying something different .. going for Vanilla or Strawberry is not a big deal" said the girl..

" I dont accept this reasoning .. gimme a better one" requested the boy...

" hmm... its only when I try other flavors that I realise how much I love chocolate is" quipped the girl and continued " I grew up eating the chocolate flavor, when I was happy it made me happier, when I was sad it cheered me up .. I do love it ... but still .. isnt variety the spice of life so one night if I eat Vanilla the worlds not gonna change.. does it? "

the boy began to think.. and is still thinking when the world around him has changed into a desert after Vanillas intrusion into her dessert..

No comments: